Sunday, February 13, 2011

One man's heaven is another man's hell

One man's heaven is another man's hell


Utopian living, it seems ideal, a group of people living together benefiting from the skills each person has. Living for what really counts family and love. Each person working as hard as the other to carry the responsibility of the community to survive on the outskirts of a society that doesn't have the values that this given community has. We see sixty some people working together to live harmoniously. Except in reality we are selfish people no one ever works as hard for someone else as they do for themselves. So here we have a group of possibly lazy people not equally distributing the work. So then resentment builds and we get to deal with the really dramatic deal of forcing everyone to "suffer equally"(ny department of edu). I feel that the goes against the principles of utopian society. Its about living in a peaceful and calm and nature filled life. But one man's heaven is another man's hell, I would hate that kind of living. I am not a fan of collaboration because i am the one normally who gets to do all the work. I would much rather a each man for themselves because i do not feel like i am carrying people. A utopian society seems stagnate for me there is nothing to fight for to work hard for because there is nothing to gain. I would feel stuck and then become lazy. And I couldn't do that so this utopian society that sounds like heaven to someone would represent  my hell.
HELL in MY EYES


HEAVEN in MY EYES

No comments:

Post a Comment